[CASL-L] Periodical budget question

Lizanne Johnson ljohnson1 at groton.k12.ct.us
Wed Oct 13 10:59:07 PDT 2021

To the great library minds,

Every year we get a small periodical budget which we rarely use. This year it’s $2000! We want to use this money to its maximum potential. We’re thinking of subscribing to mangas for one thing and polling teachers for their requests. We are thinking of e-magazines rather than print. How do you use your periodical budget?

Thanks,
Lizanne Johnson and Veronica Strickland
Groton Middle School Library

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL. This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.