[CASL-L] Current savings opportunities from CLC

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Wed Oct 13 12:37:49 PDT 2021

Hello everyone! Please excuse the cross-posting.

CLC has over 50 contracts with library suppliers to help you save on everything you buy. Here are a few that we’re highlighting this week:

REFERENCE SOLUTIONS
For Public & Academic Libraries
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/referencesolutions
Bring 11 robust databases featuring 5,000 data sources to your users for all of their business and consumer research needs – all at a great CLC price. Last year, 34 public and academic libraries saved a combined $204K on this product alone, averaging 58% off! Order by 10/20. Subscriptions begin 11/15.
                TOMORROW - Thursday 10/14 at 1pm – Join our live online demo/training/Q&A to see if Reference Solutions is for you. LEARN MORE & REGISTER<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/event/refsolutions21>

SCHOLASTIC DIGITAL
For Schools & Public Libraries
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/scholasticdigital
Don't let the clock run out on your opportunity to save on BookFlix, TrueFlix, Scholastic GO, and more from Scholastic Digital. CLC has truly outstanding pricing on these online resources to support learners from PreK through high school. In 2020-21, 138 CLC member libraries and schools saved over half a million dollars on Scholastic Digital products thanks to our discounts! Order by 10/27. Subscriptions begin 11/15.

THE CLC DIGITAL CO-OP
For Schools & Academic Libraries
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/digitalcoop
The CLC Digital Co-op is all about beefing up your school’s collection of high-quality e-books and e-audiobooks at a very low price compared to other programs. Get most of the current Nutmeg titles, integration with your catalog, many perpetual titles that you’ll own forever, and a living collection that will grow and grow as participation in the program increases. CLC has done all the work for you! Intrigued? See the detailed FAQ on our website<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/digitalcoop> and contact Julie with your questions: jyulo at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:jyulo at ctlibrarians.org>. Order by 12/10.

ACRYLIC SIGN HOLDERS
For everyone!
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/acrylicsignholders
CLC contracted with a professional signage company to have a variety of 11x17” free-standing and slatwall acrylic sign holders manufactured just for libraries. These are not your every-day cheap plastic – they are thick, durable, high-quality acrylic that you won’t find in stores or online, and they’re waiting for you to pick up at the CLC office. No shipping or supply chain delays! We’ve slashed our prices and once they’re gone, that’s it. Order today: https://bit.ly/AcrylicSignOrder

You’ll find all of our discounts, offers, and programs at ctlibrarians.org<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/>. Questions? Call 860.344.8777 or email clc at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:clc at ctlibrarians.org> and we’ll get you to the right person.

Thanks for reading!

Christine Sarrazin (she/her/hers)
Coordinator, Marketing & Communications
Connecticut Library Consortium
p:
860.740.3047 (direct), 860.344.8777 (office)
a:
234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
w:
ctlibrarians.org<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/>  e: csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org>
[ttp://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/clclogo/clc-logo-lores-250w.jpg]
[ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>