[CASL-L] SLOs for High School

STEPHANIE PATTERSON spatterson at southingtonschools.org
Thu Oct 14 05:37:03 PDT 2021

Hello All!

I am making some adjustments to SLOs this year and working with a new evaluator.  I'm looking forward to a new collaborative partnership that more accurately reflects practice here and focuses on research skills in addition to everything else and links to one of the "4-C's - Critical Thinking - Vision of a Graduate" material that is now becoming more embedded in Southington.

Would anyone be comfortable sharing any material and insight for high school practice?

Many thanks,

Stephanie Patterson
Southington High School Library
"Building character with critical thinking, creativity,
 collaboration and communication."

tel: 860.628.3229  at  ext 11335 or ext 11377