[CASL-L] The Natural

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Mon Oct 18 08:03:37 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone:

Does anyone have a CD audiobook of Bernard Malamud's The Natural?

I have a student in need and can only find it on Audible, which may not work for him.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
20 Rope Ferry Road
Waterford, CT 06385
860-437-6956
Lancer Library Website<http://waterfordwhs.ss16.sharpschool.com/academics/technology/lancer_library>
mcadorette at waterfordschools.org

But you were always a good man of business, Jacob,' faltered Scrooge, who now began to apply this to himself.

`Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. `Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!'