[CASL-L] Resources on Spanish communities

KRISTINE P. EMOND emond.kp at easthartford.org
Mon Oct 18 08:19:37 PDT 2021

Happy Monday!

I have a Spanish Heritage class starting a research project researching the history and communities of Hispanic communities in the US, such as the Dominicans of New York.  They will be watching parts of the movie In The Heights to start off the unit.  I was hoping anyone has a few good suggestions for sites that might focus on this topic before I start curating resources for the teacher and students.  Thank you!

Kristine Emond

East Hartford High School Library