[CASL-L] Makerspace/Idea Lab Grades K-4

Cheryl Monaco monacoc at guilfordschools.org
Mon Oct 18 11:00:50 PDT 2021

Hello CASL Community,

I am working on planning and creating a makerspace in my K-4 school. It
will be located in a room connected to my library. If you have a makerspace
for elementary students, I am wondering if you would be willing to let me
see your space either in person or via zoom. I would also love to talk with
you about getting started as well as hearing recommendations for materials.
Sometimes items look good in a catalog, but I would love to hear about
materials that work well and materials that don't. Please reach out to me
if you can help.

Thank you!
Cheryl Monaco
Calvin Leete Elementary School
Guilford, CT

CONFIDENTIAL: This email and any files transmitted with it may contain
information that is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Be advised that
forwarding,
saving, printing, copying, or taking any action on the contents
of this message
may be prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the
original sender and delete the message and any
attachments from your computer.
Messages to or from the Guilford Public
Schools may be subject to the Freedom
of Information Act (Conn. Gen. Stat.