[CASL-L] Fwd: Please share :-)

Melissa Thom melissa_thom at whps.org
Mon Apr 25 06:59:05 PDT 2022

Good Morning!!

It's time again for the most epic book tag sale in CT:) Happening THIS
SATURDAY.

Flyer is attached--please share widely!
Melissa

Melissa Thom
she | her | hers    *What is this? <https://www.mypronouns.org/>*
@MsThomBookitis
Bristow Middle School Teacher Librarian
West Hartford Public Schools
Bristow Library Learning Commons Webpage: h
<http://blog.whps.org/bristowlibrarylearningcommons>ttp://
bit.ly/BristowLibrary
*Follow us on Twitter: @bristowllc*
*Follow me on Goodreads
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10867206-melissa-thom> *
*Join the Libro.fm ACL <https://libro.fm/alc-program> and receive free
audiobooks each month! Use my referral code: **lfm82519*

*Currently Reading:     *
*Sweet and Sour *by Debbi Michiko Florence
*The Book of Hope* by Jane Goodall and Douglas Abrams
*Mighty Inside* by Sundee Frazier
*Textured Teaching: A Framework for Culturally Sustaining Practices* by
Lorena Ecsoto German **Professional
*Currently Listening:*
*Fast Pitch *by Nic Stone  (SORA)
*Recently Finished:      *
*Root Magic *by Eden Joyce (Hoopla_
*My Jasper June *by Laura  (Hoopla)
*New From Here* by Kelly Yang
*The Most Important Book *by Ann Hood (Hoopa)
*The Book Woman's Daughter *by Kim Michele Richardson
*Out of My Heart* by Sharon Draper (audio from Libro.fm)
*Trusting Readers: Powerful Practices for Independent Reading* by Jennifer
Scoggin and Hannah Schneewind
*Keeping It Real* by Paula Chase
*The Bridge of Souls* by V.E. Schwab (Hoopla)
*Life, Literacy, and the Pursuit of Happiness: Supporting Our Immigrant and
Refugee Children Through the Power of Reading* by Don Vu **Professional
*Hope to Read Next:*
*Send me your recommendations!*
Check out my blog all about books and reading!
http://www.msthomsbookitis.weebly.com