[CASL-L] Bulk Headphones

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 25 08:19:49 PDT 2022

Hi Stephanie and School Librarians,

Demco carries headphones and in particular headphones designed for children. Please check out Connecticut Library Consortium’s (CLC) Demco page for more information. Though Demco does not offer bulk pricing for headphones as a member of CLC you should receive a discount off the list price.

For complete details, please see the Supplies Contract Member Guide on our CLC Contracts page. You'll need your CLC username and password. Find the link to the contracts page in Fast Facts (scroll down to the purple box). It’s in the How Much Can I Save? section.

Not a member of CLC, but want to learn more, please contact me or check out CLC’s membership page for more information.

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager