[CASL-L] auditing tool?

Elaine Shapiro elaine.shapiro7 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:43:02 PST 2022

I did it.  I had to spend a half hr on Zoom with my sales rep, hearing
stuff I already knew, and THEN she said I had to make an email request to
turn on the Diversity/SEL tool.  I gave her an earful of how we don't have
that kind of extra time and why not turn it on for everyone?  But it did
work.  It seems to be tied to their sales stats -Follett wants to see books
being purchased because librarians are using the analysis, so reps are
pressured to do this long sales pitch.