[CASL-L] Fwd: 2022 International Association of School Librarianship Conference

CASL President president at ctcasl.org
Sun Feb 6 11:16:22 PST 2022

Hello!

I wanted to forward this information about an upcoming librarian conference
this summer. It sounds like a unique opportunity to be with librarians from
all over the world.

Hope to see a CT contingency in July!

Melissa

*Melissa Thom*
President

Employed at Bristow Middle School, West Hartford
Lives in Branford, CT

Connecticut Association of School Librarians Organization Address:
<http:///www.ctcasl.org>