[CASL-L] Nutmeg Book Award News!

Lisa Polack librarylisap at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:51:58 PST 2022

Dear CT Librarians,

The Nutmeg Book Award Steering and Selection Committees have been hard at
work finalizing the 2023 Nutmeg Book Award nominees.

For a few different reasons, we are modifying the release date for the new
lists.

*The new nominees will now be announced on or by March 15th. *This will NOT
be a secret announcement but a soft announcement for anyone who may need
the lists to prepare for when students start to read these books on May
1st.

We know this change will be a little disappointing for some expecting the
lists next week, but we hope in the long run this makes it easier for
everyone who works with the Nutmeg Book Award and supports our readers.

To keep up to date with Nutmeg Book Award news, please check out our Nutmeg
Book Award website https://www.nutmegaward.org/
and
sign up for our mailing list
https://sites.google.com/view/nutmegbookaward/newsletter-sign-up
*If you have received our messages in the past, you do not need to sign up
again. *

Thank you to the selection chairs, selection committee members, and
steering committee members who have worked hard for the past year to put
these lists together.

Thank YOU, the librarians of CT, for your ongoing support of the Nutmeg
Book Award!

Lisa Polack, Outgoing Secretary, Nutmeg Book Award