[CASL-L] Book Birthday Alert!! Lemon Drop Falls by Heather Clark:)

Melissa Thom melissa_thom at whps.org
Tue Feb 15 05:24:01 PST 2022

Good Morning!

In case you don't see  this via Twitter, I wanted to share.

Happy Book Birthday to #LemonDropFalls by
@hclarkwrites 🎈🎁🎈🎁🎈🎁🎈🎁🎈🎁🎈🎁🎈🎁

Book Launch event tonight! Sign up here:
https://www.crowdcast.io/e/heather-clark--lemon/register (It will be
moderated by Jennifer Nielsen!)

[image: image.png]

Melissa Thom
she | her | hers    *What is this? <https://www.mypronouns.org/>*
@MsThomBookitis
Bristow Middle School Teacher Librarian
West Hartford Public Schools
Bristow Library Learning Commons Webpage: h
<http://blog.whps.org/bristowlibrarylearningcommons>ttp://
bit.ly/BristowLibrary
*Follow us on Twitter: @bristowllc*
*Follow me on Goodreads
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10867206-melissa-thom> *
*Join the Libro.fm ACL <https://libro.fm/alc-program> and receive free
audiobooks each month! Use my referral code: **lfm82519*

*Currently Reading:     *
*Mighty Inside* by Sundee Frazier
*The Book Woman's Daughter *by Kim Michele Richardson
*Textured Teaching: A Framework for Culturally Sustaining Practices* by
Lorena Ecsoto German **Professional
*Trusting Readers: Powerful Practices for Independent Reading* by Jennifer
Scoggin and Hannah Schneewind
*Currently Listening:*
*Copper Sun* by Sharon Draper (Hoopla)
*Recently Finished:      *
*Out of My Heart* by Sharon Draper (audio from Libro.fm)
*Reckoner Trilogy* by David Robertson
*Pony* by R.J. Palacio
*The Great Bear: The Misewa Saga* by David Robertson
*Keeping It Real* by Paula Chase
*The Bridge of Souls* by V.E. Schwab (Hoopla)
*Life, Literacy, and the Pursuit of Happiness: Supporting Our Immigrant and
Refugee Children Through the Power of Reading* by Don Vu **Professional
*Hope to Read Next:*
*Send me your recommendations!*
Check out my blog all about books and reading!
http://www.msthomsbookitis.weebly.com

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain