[CASL-L] Thank you

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Tue Feb 15 05:30:08 PST 2022

Thank you to everyone who responded to my circulation question.

As is often the case, we are in a "could be better, could be worse" type of place.  We spent last year genrefying the fiction section and the students seem to appreciate the new organization.  We'll see what the numbers tell us at the end of the year.

Many people commented on including only print resources.  That's what the gentleman wanted, so that's what I gave him.  At other times I have provided a more rounded and complete view of what exactly goes on in the library.

Matthew Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
20 Rope Ferry Road
Waterford, CT 06385
(860) 437-6956

Billy Pilgrim has become unstuck in time
     Slaughterhouse 5, Kurt Vonnegut