[CASL-L] CLC - Get the Most from CLC's New Book Contracts

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 22 13:22:19 PST 2022

Get the Most from CLC's New Book Contracts!

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

2:00 - 3:00 pm

Register Here!

CLC's new book contracts launched in January with 15 outstanding suppliers for all of your print needs!

With both familiar and new suppliers now under contract, you may be wondering how you'll decide which vendors you'll use and where you can get the best deals on the products you need.

We are offering training to help you navigate our contracts and understand which suppliers have the products you're looking for.

Join us to better understand our contracts, how to access them, and how to maximize your savings.

This virtual program will be recorded.

More information and registration below.

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1604995&group=

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457