[CASL-L] Gender Queer Update

Rachel Rice rarice00 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 08:22:04 PST 2022

Good morning,
Thank you so much to everyone who responded and sent me wishes of luck and
support as well as resources for the Gender Queer challenge. So far, there
has not been any forward movement from the parent. However, if there is, I
am very prepared thanks to all of you.
I have since read the book and have compiled talking points (including
reviews) in support of retention. I am happy to share it with anyone who
would like it.
I was reminded once again that this is a wonderfully supportive community
and I'm grateful for your quick response yesterday.
Rachel Rice
Berlin High School
rrice at berlinschools.org