[CASL-L] MLK books

Hsiang, Sara hsiangs at stratk12.org
Thu Jun 9 06:43:20 PDT 2022

Hey Matt (and company)!
I know--it's horrifying when you have gaps like that. Like I only had 1 HP
Lovecraft book last month when a 9th grader asked, and was embarrassed but
this is a bit rougher. LOL

I have a bio (*Let the Trumpet Sound : a life of Martin Luther King, Jr.) *by
Stephen Oates that is hefty, yellowed, and hasn't been checked out since
2009--before I arrived here.
I also have 2 DK  bios, of lower lexiles. DK Biography (MS) and DK Life
Stories (Elem).
I could use something HS level.

Cheers,
Sara