[CASL-L] Genrifying questions

Elaine Shapiro elaine.shapiro7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 05:33:56 PDT 2022

I have taken the plunge: genrefying my elementary fiction collection.  Many
questions arising
1. Do people keep authors/series together?  E.g, should I keep Kate
Dicamillo's books together, or put Mercy Watson with Humor or Animals, and
Despereax with Adventure?
2.  Goosebumps (I have never read them):  is that Scary or Humor?  For
Scary, I have ghost stories, like Mary Downing Hahn.

I'm sure I will have more questions, so if you want to be on my short list
of advisers, please let me know!

Elaine Shapiro, Broad Brook School, K-4
*currently reading Finchosaurus by Donovan and Land of the Forgotten Girls
by Kelly*