[CASL-L] Summer Reading Ideas?

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 12:26:35 PDT 2022

 Do you collaborate with your local public library?  Or with other elementary schools in the district?  Make it a social thing as well as a reading activity, where the kids can talk about the books they've read, suggest books to others, etc.  Also, maybe tie it into the Nutmeg Book Awards for that grade level.
Cathy Andronik(Retired, Brien McMahon HS, Norwalk)