[CASL-L] books in Arabic

Musket, Kimberly kmusket at wallingfordschools.org
Mon May 23 07:51:19 PDT 2022

Good morning,
Does anyone know where I can get some books (print or ebook) in Arabic? We
just got a new student who speaks and reads Arabic and we don't have any
books in our collection.

I think, right now, online books would be the best bet because we need them
quickly. She is a sixth grader so books would need to be appropriate for
that grade level.

Thank you!
Kim

Kim Musket
School Librarian
James H. Moran, Sr. Middle School

Currently reading:
*Hey, Kiddo *by Jarrett J. Krosoczka

Currently listening:
*96 Miles *by J. L. Esplin

Recently finished:
*Passport *by Sophia Glock
Crank Palace by James Dashner
*Room to Dream *by Kelly Yang
*Nowhere Boy *by Katherine Marsh
*The Christmas Pig *by J.K. Rowling
*From the Desk of Zoe Washington *by Janae Marks
*Each of Us a Universe *by Jeanne Zulick Ferruolo
*Why is Everybody Yelling? Growing Up in My Immigrant Family *by Marisabina
Russo
*New from Here* by Kelly Yang
*The Shape of Thunder *by Jasmine Warga
*Deepfake* by Sarah Darer Littman