[CASL-L] books in Arabic

ROGERS, KIM KIM.ROGERS at new-haven.k12.ct.us
Mon May 23 08:00:53 PDT 2022

I see the International Children'sDigital  Book Library has a couple of titles
http://www.childrenslibrary.org/library/lang1.html
ICDL - International Children's Digital Library<http://www.childrenslibrary.org/library/lang1.html>
Books in Arabic:::English (alphabetical by title) أذن سمراء ... أذن شقراء = Black ear ... blonde ear; سوا سوا = Sawa Sawa
www.childrenslibrary.org

Leading by Reading

Kim Rogers

Librarian Lead