[CASL-L] strong high school teacher collaboration

Cyndi Hansard cyndi at aya.yale.edu
Tue Oct 11 05:14:06 PDT 2022

I’d love to be part of this conversation! I’m just getting to the point
where I have some strong collaborative ties (I started at my school 3
months before covid hit, so it’s been slow going). I’m happy to share what
I’ve done so far, but I’d especially love to learn from others!

Cyndi Hansard
Parish Hill Middle/High School
Chaplin, CT