[CASL-L] strong high school teacher collaboration

Jaclyn Deloma jdeloma at milforded.org
Tue Oct 11 05:30:53 PDT 2022

I am definitely on board with having a discussion regarding this topic!  I
also began during Covid and have been trying different strategies to reach
out in my high school, in which there have been some successes but also
some challenges.  I would love to hear from others regarding what has been
beneficial to forge partnerships in their HSs as well as to share what I
found to be helpful.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 8:14 AM Cyndi Hansard <cyndi at aya.yale.edu> wrote:

> I’d love to be part of this conversation! I’m just getting to the point
> where I have some strong collaborative ties (I started at my school 3
> months before covid hit, so it’s been slow going). I’m happy to share what
> I’ve done so far, but I’d especially love to learn from others!
>
> Cyndi Hansard
> Parish Hill Middle/High School
> Chaplin, CT
>

> On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 7:54 AM Rocca, Jen <Roccaj at brookfieldps.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Are there any high school librarians willing to talk who feel like they
>> have a strong collaborative relationship with their teachers? Our
>> collaboration with teachers seems to be waning since the pandemic and we
>> feel like we're scraping lately. We'd like to hear from a school that feels
>> like they've maintained strong collaborative relationships post-pandemic.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>

>> --
>>
>> Jennifer Rocca (she/her)
>> Brookfield High School Teacher Librarian
>> 203-775-7725 x-7775
>>
>> "We are a learning community committed to fostering intellect, respect,
>> and integrity."

*Jackie DeLoma*
*Teacher Librarian*
*Foran High School*