[CASL-L] Pre-K-5 Database Recommendations

ROGERS, KIM KIM.ROGERS at new-haven.k12.ct.us
Thu Feb 2 06:50:29 PST 2023

New Haven Public uses Pebble Go & Pebble Go next but boy are they expensive.  I am currently looking at Fact Cite.  We also have Encyclopedia Britannica.  Teachers will use Epic's free platform in the classroom.  They have access to TrueFlix with their public library card but I cannot be sure anyone tell them that.

Leading by Reading

Kim Rogers

Librarian Lead

New Haven Public Schools