[CASL-L] Destiny Resource Manager Feedback

Jen jlarkin24 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:42:32 PST 2023

Our school looked into this when we went 1:1 post COVID.  They wanted to
input all of the chromebooks.  Ultimately they decided NOT to go with
Destiny as it was too expensive.  They ended up using another product.  I
can ask if you are interested?

I would highly recommend, if you do go with this idea of cataloging
EVERYTHING - that department heads are given scanners so that you don't
have to handle inventory for the entire school.

Jen L.