[CASL-L] Information sought re: DRG

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Fri May 19 08:21:29 PDT 2023

Dear CT Librarians,

We are experiencing budget cuts in Wallingford. A proposal has been made by
our central office team to eliminate half of the school librarians at the
elementary school level and split the positions between two schools. We are
seeking information from other districts in our DRG. If you work in one of
the following districts, or have definitive information, can you please
email me to let me know if you have a full time school librarian in each
school in your district? If not, what is the set-up? Thank you so much in
advance for any assistance you can provide.

We are seeking information from the following districts:

Branford -

Clinton -

Cromwell -

East Granby -