[CASL-L] Information sought re: DRG

Green, Derrith dgreen at windsorct.org
Sun May 21 07:01:02 PDT 2023

We have been fortunate so far in Windsor. Each of our 4 elementaries has a
full time certified librarian. The high school has two of us and the middle
has one. It previously had two but during the covid year, it was
'temporarily" eliminated to add a social studies position, but the
following yer it was cut.

Hope that is helpful.