[CASL-L] June PCI, Library 2.0 and Webjunction Webinars

Gail Hurley Gail.Hurley at ct.gov
Tue Jun 4 12:00:09 PDT 2024

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D81782.E22BAC90]

 [cid:image004.png at 01DA6E43.76DCFFB0]

June Webinars from Andrew Sanderbeck's People Connect Institute (PCI Webinars)

The following live PCI webinars are being held in June on Wednesdays 2:00-3:00, and the recordings will then be available through our Niche Academy<https://my.nicheacademy.com/ctstatelibrary>.  For more information, and to register, here are the links below:

June 5 - Marketing Your Collection, Services, and Programs with Better Book Displays   <https://zoom.us/webinar/register/6517112218166/WN_KLGXILiRS_aHUJM7tpvK1g>  - Lila Denning
June 12 - Adult Library Programs that Work<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/3117112228946/WN_klcz1WpTQyeV5CxKUAUcoQ> - Jenn Carson
June 26 - Appy Hour with Kira and Holly<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/8517112242192/WN_IuS9KM19R2G_7ikw-Z4Q_g> - Kira Smith and Holly Klingler

[People Connect Institute]

June Webinars and Mini-Conferences from Library 2.0

The following live Library 2.0 webinar is being held in June, and the recording will then be available through our Niche Academy<https://my.nicheacademy.com/ctstatelibrary>.  For more information about this webinar, click on the link below. If you are interested in viewing the live webinar, please email Gail Hurley for the registration link.

Preventing Workplace Harassment: What the New EEOC Guidelines mean for Library Leaders and Staff<https://www.library20.com/preventing-workplace-harassment>  - Thursday, June 13 at 2:00 p.m.

The Supportive Library: Helping Patrons Experiencing Homelessness<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/library-2024-the-supportive-library-registration-891684601647?aff=oddtdtcreator> - Thursday, June 20 from 3:00-6:00. This is a free Library 2.0 Mini-Conference.  Click on the link for more information and to register. Recordings will be shared with those registered.
Teaching and Learning with AI<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/teaching-and-learning-with-ai-registration-893763810617?aff=oddtdtcreator> - Thursday, June 27 from 3:00-6:00. - This is a free Learning Revolution mini-conference. Click on the link for more information and to register. Recordings will be shared with those registered.

June Webinars from WebJunction

Supporting domestic and sexual violence survivors at your library<https://www.webjunction.org/events/webjunction/supporting-domestic-and-sexual-violence-survivors.html>
Learn to recognize signs of domestic/sexual violence and the ways your library can support survivors through referrals and resources. Thursday, June 6 from 3:00-4:30

Data storytelling 101<https://www.webjunction.org/events/webjunction/data-storytelling-101.html>
This webinar will provide an orientation to data storytelling that centers cultural humility while leveraging storytelling dynamics. Tuesday, June 18 from 3:00 - 4:00

View other webinars compiled by the Maine State Library on WebJunction<https://www.webjunction.org/home.html>

For any questions, please contact Gail Hurley at Gail.Hurley at ct.gov<mailto:Gail.Hurley at ct.gov> or

860-704-2223

CT State Library is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.

(c) 2016 CT State Library. All rights reserved.