[CASL-L] Fwd: Call for Presenters: CASL Conference 2024

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Fri May 10 11:41:27 PDT 2024

Just bringing this to everyone's attention.
Registration AND call for proposals:

Conference Date: October 21, 2024
We are looking for dynamic and knowledgeable speakers.

Call for Presenters!

Click *HERE
<https://casl.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=CM%2f%2f81E%2fTx2kmIDkDPgMHa26pYva5sEuwHx%2baV3zZxM4GLZ9jf4OXvUtXZzlGwTM9mBJRXRZfOazMKyl52I0jZq0N8xxS3eZJ0uhtXXqaXs%3d>*
to fill out form.

Submit proposal by July 1, 2024

*Wyndham Southbury*

*1284 Strongtown Rd, Southbury, CT 06488*

--
*Barbara Johnson*
*Instructional Technology Coordinator*

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in