TBPH 20th Birthday Bash

Sun Sep 7 12:06:37 PDT 2014

Hellooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

TBPH 20th Birthday Bash is next  weekend....YES, TBPH turns 20.

Ready to decorate your room door/window for the room contest??????

Do you have an PHantastic outfit to wear Friday evening as we dance to the tunes of De Le'eid Parrots??????

Have a synchronized swimming and/or cardboard duct tape boat team for Saturday at the Pool?????

Prepared for the Caribbean Cowboys and Cowgirls costume contest Saturday evening????

Excited about the Chines Raffle, Friday night and Silent Auction, Saturday night?????

If you haven't registered, you can still pay at the door. We take credit / debit cards, cash or check.

Stay tuned for full email early this week and you will receive a schedule at registration.

FINS UP!!!!!