TBPH Compac Island Raft-up

Mon Sep 8 07:14:46 PDT 2014

Hellooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!!

We had a great turn out this Saturday for the raft-up.

Capt Dave asked me to send out a note from him....

A thank you from Capt Dave!

I want to acknowledge the members that joined the Raft Up last weekend at Compac Island near Dunedin. You are a hearty group, unafraid of the threat of a little weather and up for the dangers of unsettled islands! The captains and crews performed a mighty task, transporting all of the gear and guests such a long distance over treacherous waters.

LOL!

We had Great weather and an easy day on the water (except for Phil, B.O.A.T!), but mostly we had a lot of fun. It was one of the best events I have ever attended due to the huge number of volunteers that helped pull it off! Everyone, and I mean everyone helped! Thank you, very much!

Fins up!!!!!