TBPH 5th Wednesday 12/30

Tue Dec 22 08:49:38 PST 2015

Your Lovely Lady would like to wish you, your
PHamily and PHriends a wonderul Holiday Season. Be safe and enjoy.

 I’m honored that you are part of the Tampa
Bay Parrot Heads; and sit back, relax because we have a PHabulous 2016 planned for you!

 Starting with….

 Wednesday, 12/30 – New Year’s Tampa Bay
Parrot Head style!!! We meet at our home, Whiskey Joe’s. Wear your lanyard (club name badge).

 Grab some beads/goodies as we dance to the
tunes of

 Highway 1  Please RSVP no later than Monday, 12/28 at 5pm. Click on the link below.
http://whoozin.com/D6E-DCC-WHHJ  Please join me and can you surprise me and bring 75 PHriends or more to our New Years party??????? Fins Up!!!!