TBPH RSVP for 5th Wednesday 12/30

Sun Dec 27 15:36:18 PST 2015

.hmmessage P { PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px } BODY.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri }

Your Lovely Lady would like to wish you, your PHamily and PHriends a wonderul Holiday Season. Be safe and enjoy.

I’m honored that you are part of the Tampa Bay Parrot Heads; and sit back, relax because we have a PHabulous 2016 planned for you!

Starting with….

Wednesday, 12/30 – New Year’s Tampa Bay Parrot Head style!!! We meet at our home, Whiskey Joe’s. Wear your lanyard (club name badge).

Grab some beads/goodies as we dance to the tunes of

Highway 1

Please RSVP no later than Monday, 12/28 at 5pm. Click on the link below.

http://whoozin.com/D6E-DCC-WHHJ<http://whoozin.com/D6E-DCC-WHHJ>

Please join me and can you surprise me and bring 75 PHriends or more to our New Years party???????

Fins Up!!!!