TBPH 7/20 Meeting & PHlock update

Thu Jul 14 16:29:55 PDT 2016

 .hmmessage P { PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px } BODY.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri }

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????

It's time for to come and love one another and be with your PHamily & PHriends at our meeting this Wednesday, 7/20/16, 6:30pm at Whiskey Joe's!!!!!

Wear your TBPH name badge!

It's summer months and parking is at a premium. Come early....stay late.

Entertainment by Beach Bum Pirate!

RSVP by Monday, 7/18 5pm

Click the link below to view the event page and to RSVP
http://whoozin.com/9YD-6C4-969C

Sign-up sheets @ Welcome Court…

Beach Clean-up, Saturday, July 23rd

14th Annual Bar Stroll, August 19-21, Mixology $10 per room, Judges $10, Poker Run $10 per person. Need volunteers

22nd Birthday Bash, September 16-18 - $45 Parrot Head, $55 non-parrot head. First 25 to sign-up will be entered in a raffle to win 2 TBPH etched birthday wine glasses.  Need volunteers.

Beach Clean-up, Saturday, 7/23 meet at Rusty Pelican, 2425 North Rocky Point Drive, Tampa, FL 33607 to get on your teams and find out where your area is located from the drawing of area.

Fly your TBPH car flag proudly!!! Don't have one? Visit Fins to da Left store!

Rain or shine...

TBPH provides gloves, trash bags and water. Wear comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes. Bring your pickers / grabbers and buckets.

9:30 - meet at Rusty Pelican, 2425 N Rocky Point Dr, Tampa

10am-11:30 - cleeeeeaaannnnnnn the beaches

12pm- after party at Jungle Bill's

Your captains will have your wrist bands for the after party:

Jungle Bill's

2950 Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33759
(727) 400-6920
2palmstampabay.com<http://2palmstampabay.com/>

14th Phintastic Bar Stroll - Progressive bar stroll Friday night, Pool party Saturday, Bar Stroll Saturday night.

Dates: 8/19-8/21/16, Holiday Isles Resort, 14711 Gulf Blvd., Madeira Beach, FL 866-394-0751 (Call nights for reservations). Deadline for TBPH rate is 7/15/16. We have 5 rooms left!

Hidden on Madeira Beach, we have located a motel that is a Parrot Head Parrotdise!!! If we book all of them, TBPH will "own" the motel.

Soooo, BOOK TODAY. Coolers, drinks and food ARE ALLOWED at the pool area. The pool area has grills and a Tiki hut picnic area.

Carpool, carpool, carpool..one car per room allowed. Pet PHriendly!

Rooms are for 2 people. Additional people are $10 each per night

1 queen & 1 small sofa sleeper ............$91.25 (includes tax)

Studio - 1 or 2 queen & 1 small sofa sleeper...$105.66 (includes tax)

Pets are $10 a night

www.holiday-isles.com<http://www.holiday-isles.com/>

Time to book your Birthday Party Room and start thinking about your Saturday night outfit.

Theme is denim or diamonds - which would you wear to Party at the End of the World?

Call the Holiday Inn Harbourside at 727-595-3410 to make your reservation for the 22nd Birthday Bash (9/16-9/18).

Deadline to book at the Tampa Bay Parrot Head rate is August 16, 2016.

Please book through the TBPH block at the Hotel so we can get the room nights towards the band rooms.

Key West Executive Studio    $119 (sold out)

Key West Studio                    $134

Suite - Sunset View               $159

Suite - Water View                $169

Villa - Sunset View                $179