TBPH 7/20 Meeting & PHlock update

Mon Jul 18 06:55:30 PDT 2016

NEED RSVP BY 5PM!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo
Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????

It's
time for to come and love one another and be with your PHamily & PHriends at
our meeting this Wednesday, 7/20/16, 6:30pm at Whiskey Joe's!!!!!

Wear
your TBPH name badge!

It's summer months
and parking is at a premium. Come early....stay late.
Entertainment by Beach Bum
Pirate!

RSVP by Monday, 7/18
5pm

Click the link
below to view the event page and to
RSVP
http://whoozin.com/9YD-6C4-969C

Sign-up
sheets @ Welcome Court…

Beach Clean-up,
Saturday, July 23rd

14th Annual Bar
Stroll, August 19-21, Mixology $10 per room, Judges $10, Poker Run $10 per
person. Need volunteers

22nd Birthday Bash, September 16-18 -
$45 Parrot Head, $55 non-parrot head. First 25 to
sign-up will be entered in a raffle to win 2 TBPH etched birthday wine
glasses.  Need volunteers.

Beach Clean-up, Saturday, 7/23
meet at Rusty Pelican, 2425 North Rocky Point Drive, Tampa, FL 33607 to
get on your teams and find out where your area is located from the drawing of
area.

Fly your TBPH car flag proudly!!! Don't have one? Visit Fins to da Left
store!

Rain or shine...

TBPH
provides gloves, trash bags and water. Wear comfortable clothes and closed toe
shoes. Bring your pickers / grabbers and buckets.

9:30 - meet at Rusty Pelican, 2425 N Rocky Point Dr,
Tampa
10am-11:30 - cleeeeeaaannnnnnn the
beaches
12pm-
after party at Jungle Bill's

Your
captains will have your wrist bands for the after party:

Jungle
Bill's
2950
Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33759
(727) 400-6920
2palmstampabay.com

14th
Phintastic Bar Stroll - Progressive bar stroll Friday night, Pool party
Saturday, Bar Stroll Saturday night.

Dates:
8/19-8/21/16, Holiday Isles Resort, 14711 Gulf Blvd., Madeira Beach, FL
866-394-0751 (Call nights for reservations). Deadline for TBPH rate is 7/15/16.
We have 5 rooms left!

Hidden
on Madeira Beach, we have located a motel that is a Parrot Head
Parrotdise!!! If
we book all of them, TBPH will "own" the motel.

Soooo,
BOOK TODAY. Coolers, drinks and food ARE ALLOWED at the pool area. The pool area
has grills and a Tiki hut picnic area.

Carpool,
carpool, carpool..one car per room allowed. Pet PHriendly!

Rooms
are for 2 people. Additional people are $10 each per night

1
queen & 1 small sofa sleeper ............$91.25 (includes tax)

Studio
- 1 or 2 queen & 1 small sofa sleeper...$105.66 (includes
tax)

Pets
are $10 a night

www.holiday-isles.com

Time to
book your Birthday Party Room and start thinking about your Saturday night
outfit.

Theme is
denim
or diamonds -
which would you wear to Party
at the End of the World?

Call the
Holiday Inn Harbourside at 727-595-3410 to make your reservation for the 22nd
Birthday Bash (9/16-9/18).
Deadline to
book at the Tampa Bay Parrot Head rate is August 16, 2016.

Please book
through the TBPH block at the Hotel so we can get the room nights towards the
band rooms.

Key West
Executive Studio    $119 (sold out)
Key West