TBPH Beer Can Is Raftup June 11, 2016

Wed May 4 10:48:42 PDT 2016

  Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

What time is it??????

It's time for the first raft-up of the year!!!

Date: Saturday, June 11

Place: Beer Can Island

Time: 10am til Sunset

Rich "Schooner" McGuire is entertaining us!

TBPH provides hamburgers, hot dogs and condiments. Bring a dish to pass, BYOB, BYOC, water, swim toys and sunscreen.

If you have a table and/or grill that we can use, let Capt Bill or Capt Bernie know.

Landlubber Shuttle  - for those of you that don't have a boat or access to a boat, there will be a shuttle to bring you out to the event and home again. Cost is $10 per person. Contact Capt Dave.

Captains, if you are going to bring out a boat, please sign up with Capt Bill or Capt Bernie. We'll need a head count for food.

Read flyer for more information.

FINS UP!!!