TBPH Donny Brewer at The Yard

Sun Dec 10 16:09:32 PST 2017

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!

The Yard, 12/16 Donny Brewer!!!!

RSVP - gates open at 5pm, music begins at 7pm.
Donny Brewer is bringing his Winnebago Tour to the Yard.  Donny won just about every category of awards available at the 10th Annual  Trop Rock  Music Awards (six) except female vocalist. While it may appear that Donny has become a overnight sensation, the truth is anything but. Years of on the job training (30 +) has taken him from Texas dance halls to white sandy beaches wherever they are found.

Come hear Donny sing the songs that help us get by ( " Rum and Somethin' " ) and to celebrate the songs of the seasons, ( " All I (Really) Want For Christmas " )  plus a plethora of others.

We are having a gift exchange.  If you wish to be a participant, bring a wrapped unisex gift of no more than $10.00.  ( Dollar Tree store road trip, whoo whoo ). There is ugly Christmas Sweater Contest, with not so ugly prizes, and Special raffle ( one ticket for  $5 , three for $ 10 ) for a  Magnum of Piper- Heidsieck  Brut Champagne  worth between $ 150 - $200 ( and you will be ready for the New Year with your friends) and the regular raffle ( all paid entrance receive a free ticket ) with very usual unusual  prize.

So bring a dish to share, a chair, a drink of your choice, and a positive attitude.  The Yard's mission , Good Music,Good Friends, Good Food, Good time, Every Time, Rain or Shine !      349 days so far, and i haven't had to listen to " Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer "  Yea !   Will I make it to 365. I will know in 16 days.  a/k/a   C. Mark, Yard Maintenance Man

Gate opens at 5:00 on Saturday Dec. 16th and music scheduled to start at 7:00 pm.  There is a $20.00 donation to the artist.

FINS UP!!!!