TBPH Set-up, Trash Bags & Tear Down Volunteers

Fri Jun 2 06:29:56 PDT 2017

Tampa Bay Tailgaters.....If you are going over today to help Capt Dave, please take TBPH badge, enter Orient Road and show badge when you arrive.

Here are the lists for set-up, trash bags & tear down. In case I missed anyone, lists will be onsite, so please ask. We will need to fill in.

Set-up arrive 8-8:30 and see Capt Dave & Fireball Steve. Terry Varvil will have map and help as well.
Trash bags - meet at 10am to roll and tag bags. Pass out at 2pm.
Tear down - approx. 7:30pm. This is for TBPH items

Set-up

BARKER  MARY
BECKER  DAVE
BROWN   CAROLINE