TBPH 6/7 Meeting & PHlock update

Sun Jun 4 11:33:44 PDT 2017

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

First if all I'd like to thank each and everyone one of you that came out yesterday, Volunteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeered When Called Upon and had as good time as we were Barefoot Children in the Rain. EPIC tailgate!!!!!

Let's wear our concert t's at our PHintastic meeting this Wednesday, 6/7/17, 6pm at Whiskey Joe's!!!!!

Rich McGuire will be there to entertain us!!!

Flip Flop Drive
Bring your flips flops to the 6/7 and 6/21 meetings for the Florida Resource Center. See the Raffle Queen, Denise!
These flip flops are provided to families and children at risk so they have shoes to wear.
Please RSVP by Tuesdaym 6/6 at noon.

Cut n paste to RSVP, so Whiskey Joe's knows how much food to make.
http://whoozin.com/AGT-49K-XGEN

Sign-up sheets @ Welcome Court…

Safety Harbor "Harboritaville" Membership drive - last one of the year, Friday June 16

23rd TBPH Birthday Bash, $50 for any parrot head in good standing and $60 for non-parrot head.

Capt Bernie "Mark" Lockhart

Last Day to sign-up: Raft-up, June 16, Boat captains, please let Mark know you are coming and if you have any room on your boat.

Beach raft-up, Saturday June 16, 10am.  Rich McGuire will be there to serenade us!!! WOrking for tips soooooo  stuph a few bills in your bag or swim suit.

Club will provide hamburgers and hot dogs. Bring a dish to pass.

BYOB, BYOC, Sunscreen, water and water toys!

Time to book your Birthday Party Room and start thinking about your Saturday night outfit.

Theme is 20's dress Parrot Head style

Call the Magnuson Hotel Marina Cove at 727-867-1151 to make your reservation for the 23rd Birthday Bash (9/15-9/17). Rooms are 89.99 a night. They have a few pet rooms.

Deadline to book at the Tampa Bay Parrot Head rate is August 17. 2017.

Please book through the TBPH block at the Hotel so we can get the room nights towards the band rooms.

SAVE THE DATES:

Kayak Trip, 7/29/17
Bar Stroll, 8/18-8/20/17
TBPH 23rd Birthday Bash, 9/15-9/17/17