TBPH PHlock Update

Wed Nov 14 06:30:42 PST 2018

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

Attached is the TBPH Nov-Dec newsletter, #1 Parrot Head Club Newsletter for 2018, for your reading pleasure.

We have added a new section called "PHlock Squawk" (p 17) for members to share their TBPH experience with other club members. If you'd like to share your story / experience, send to tbphnewsletter at gmail.com<mailto:tbphnewsletter at gmail.com>.

Holiday party is around the corner and we need volunteers for:

  *
Cooking and bringing 3 turkeys and 3 hams for buffet, the club will reimburse
  *
Registration from 6:30 - 8:30, total of 4 people for an hour each
  *
Set-up at 6:30pm
  *
Tear down 11:45pm

Sign-up at the Welcome Court table at the 11/21 & 12/5 meetings.

The Yard, Saturday 11/17, Dave McKenney & Eric Ellis, gates open at 6pm

BYOB, BYOC & dish to pass

$20 donation for entertainment

Two awesome masters of the guitar on stage together, a musical event not to be missed.
A tropical salad of music, a little Americana, some jazz, a tad taste of country with some smooth guitar grooves. Songs of love, lost and found, booze and its medicinal uses, and lot of topics in between. Both Dave &Eric have long resumes of events they have played at, and bands that they have been a part of. Come to The Yard as we venture into the tropics of the our minds, as we listen to Dave's latest , " Back in Time" and Eric's " Nostalgia ain't what it used to be "..  Sorta ties the event together, don't you think?

       Come and  experience the new and improved Yard, with listening zones, talking zones, cell phone zones, smoking zones, standing zones, sitting zones, eating zones, miscellaneous zones, flatulent zones, passing zones, and  dancing zones. No zone left behind, a zone for everyone.  Just kidding folks, the only zone at The Yard is the fun zone.  Where old friends and new ones come to hear the music that we love. Our mission statement charts a straight true path, " Good Music, Good Friends, Good Food, all the Time.  Rain or Shine". Lets share these moments together, for there is never enough of them.

Mark and Sharon Leverett
8016 N. Meadowview Circle

FINS UP!!!!!
Tampa, FL  33625