[MCOH-EH] Needle sticks in the operating room

Viereck, Maryann mviereck at caperegional.com
Fri Aug 8 10:44:22 PDT 2014

1.    Sharps Safety - AORN Recommended Practices - SlideShare<http://www.google.com/url?url=http://www.slideshare.net/aornsocialmedia/sharps-safetyrp-webinar&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ei=FAzlU5MitsmxBPnxgOAL&ved=0CBQQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNECOPLpX0nxyzexiJ-y63ncJ9g26Q>
www.slideshare.net/aornsocialmedia/sharps-safetyrp-webinar
‎This site may be helpful

Maryann Viereck RN,BS,CEN,COHN-S
Employee Health Coordinator