[MCOH-EH] Maillist activity

Nation, Diane S. Diane.Nation at parisrmc.com
Mon Aug 11 08:51:37 PDT 2014

I am transitioning from the role of EH to Director of Education.      Please remove me from the list and welcome Merianne Bolton, RN as the new EH nurse at PRMC.

Email:    merianne.bolton at parisrmc.com<mailto:merianne.bolton at parisrmc.com>

Thank you for the hard work.    Your information has been most helpful.