[MCOH-EH] Maillist activity

Rozman, John M John.Rozman at allina.com
Mon Aug 11 05:17:33 PDT 2014

Thank you for your continued dedication to this list.  It's a great resource for our organization.

John M. Rozman, CNP, MS, MPH
Nurse Practitioner
Occupational / Employee Health Services
Allina Health
800 E. 28th Street
MS15002
Minneapolis, MN 55407

john.rozman at allina.com<mailto:john.rozman at allina.com>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.