[MCOH-EH] HIPAA and health care workers

Krasinski, Joanna C.N.P. JKRASINSKI at PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Aug 11 11:44:45 PDT 2014

Hi
I have had the opportunity to present on the topic of EMR/EHR implementation in the OH setting and I found the following article to be helpful in addressing this complex topic: http://library.ahima.org/xpedio/groups/public/documents/ahima/bok1_050145.hcsp?dDocName=bok1_050145

If the link doesn't work - the citation:
AHIMA. "The Privacy and Security of Occupational Health Records." Journal of AHIMA 84, no.4 (April 2013): 52-56.

Thanks
Joanna

Joanna C. Krasinski, MSN, ANP-BC, COHN-S
Director Occupational Health Services
Brigham and Women's Hospital
75 Francis Street
Boston, MA 02115
phone: 1.617.732.6131
fax: 1.617.713.3010
pager: 11809
jkrasinski at partners.org<mailto:jkrasinski at partners.org>

Please consider the environment before printing this email. The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.