[MCOH-EH] Multiple email addresses

Dr Joe Fanucchi drjoe at meditrax.com
Thu Aug 28 11:07:02 PDT 2014

Good afternoon,

A few of our subscribers have recently found their posts being placed in
a "hold" basket (awaiting approval from your fearless moderator)
although they regularly receive posts from other list members. This can
happen when your work email address changes (sometimes without your
knowledge). In that case, you may have TWO email addresses at your work,
both of which function well for receiving messages -- but if you've
subscribed to the MCOH-EH list using the first (OLD) address, any
submissions from the NEW address will be held because our email server
doesn't recognize you as a list member at that new address.

There are two possible solutions:

  * You can continue to post to the list using your OLD address.
    However, it's usually a pain to try to remember to switch between
    accounts just to send mail to the list.
  * The second (recommended) way is to create a new list subscription
    using your NEW email address. Then go to mcoh-eh.net
    <http://mcoh-eh.net> and at the bottom of the screen you'll see a
    link to*Unsubscribe or edit options*. Enter your *OLD* address and
    on the next page, select *Mail delivery*. Set this option to
    */Disabled/*. That way you'll only receive messages at your NEW
    email, but you can still post messages from either one.

Have a restful Labor Day !!

Joe

--
*Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM*