[MCOH-EH] Spam from "Harvard Study: Improve-Memory"

Dr Joe Fanucchi drjoe at meditrax.com
Thu Aug 28 12:10:59 PDT 2014

Good morning again,

My apologies for the spam today. Apparently there's a hole in the
mailserver security filters ... an advertisement posted by a
non-subscriber crept through. I'm working with the folks at *mylist.com*
to make sure we can prevent this from happening in the future.

Joe

--
*Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM*
President and Medical Director