[MCOH-EH] Mandatory Flu Vaccinations

Davis, Sue Sue.Davis at nmhs.org
Tue May 13 11:21:37 PDT 2014

We require mandatory action (either get shot, provide proof or sign decline) by 12/31 or raise is delayed 90 days.  For those that decline they have to wear a mask.

We went from 68% to 97% with the mandatory masking.
Thanks,
Sue Davis MS, BSN, RN, CVRN – BC, NE-BC
Service Leader, Learning Center & Employee Health
Methodist Health System
8601 West Dodge Road, Suite 18, Omaha, NE 68114
Phone:  (402) 354-5694
Learning Center Fax: (402) 354-5466
Employee Health Fax: (402) 354-8819
sue.davis at nmhs.org<mailto:sue.davis at nmhs.org>
 "No one of us is as smart as all of us."—Ken Blanchard