[MCOH-EH] Hazardous Drug Medical Surveillance - Terminated Employees

Bowman, Jeffrey L JLBowman at stvincent.org
Tue Oct 21 12:10:45 PDT 2014

Found this, too <see below>   might be worth an email for a referral...

Alwiya S. Omar (aomar at indiana.edu<mailto:aomar at indiana.edu>)

Clinical Professor, African Language Coordinator. Ph.D., Indiana University, 1992. Second Language Acquisition, Kiswahili Pragmatics, Web based material development, African Language programming and development, Study Abroad.