[MCOH-EH] Back Safety

Mauldin, Michelle mmauldin at hendrickhealth.org
Wed Sep 24 08:51:03 PDT 2014

Good Morning!!

I am brand new to employee safety at a hospital and have a goal to decrease back injuries. I was hoping some of you may have ideas, policies, education or feedback you could provide me to get started. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Michelle Mauldin
Employee Leave Coordinator
Hendrick Medical Center
1900 Pine Street
Abilene, TX 79601
mmauldin at ehendrick.org<mailto:mmauldin at ehendrick.org>

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed initially by only the individual named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or a representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the above sender, send the message back and then delete it.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hendrick Health System
1900 Pine St.
Abilene, TX 79601