[MCOH-EH] ETOH Blood Testing

Hudson, T. Warner TWHudson at mednet.ucla.edu
Wed Jan 28 08:30:27 PST 2015

Change to evidentiary breath alcohol testing  with EBT device using a certified BAT and the usual DOT process as quickly as you can.

T. Warner Hudson, MD FACOEM, FAAFP
Medical Director, Occupational and Employee Health
UCLA Health System and Campus
Office 310.825.9146
Fax 310.206.4585
Pager 800.233.7231  ID 27132