[MCOH-EH] MRSA in employees

Shea, Joann jshea at tgh.org
Mon Feb 9 12:58:15 PST 2015

I attached our protocol.   We usually allow the employee to RTW unless it is an outbreak situation or persistent MRSA infection.   We take it case by case.

[TGH_employee health serv-color]
JoAnn Shea, ARNP, MS, COHN-S
Director, Employee Health and Wellness
P.O. Box 1289, Tampa, FL 33601  Mobile: 813-789-3441   Work: 813-844-7692  FAX: 813-844-8144